incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][PMC] Proposed PMC List
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:32:18 GMT
Here's a quick update with the progress so far.

  * We have had 14 people provide lists.
  * 32 people have been identified (listed below)
  * 22 people have shown up more than twice, 3 people are on 10 lists.
  * I think we cover 5 continents, and a pretty wide distribution by
    self appointed tasks

Here's the current list of names (alphabetical by first name)

    Andre Fischer (af)
    Andrea Pescetti (pescetti)
    Andrew Rist (arist)
    Ariel Constenla-Haile (arielch)
    Armin Le Grand (alg)
    Claudio Filho (filhocf)
    Dave Fischer (wave)
    Donald Harbison (dpharbison)
    Drew Jensen (atjensen)
    Hagar Delest (hagar)
    Herbert Duerr (hdu)
    Ian Lynch (ingotian)
    Jian Fang Zhang (zhangjf)
    J├╝rgen Schmidt (jsc)
    Kay Schenk (kschenk)
    Kazunari Hirano (khirano)
    Louis Suarez-Potts (louis)
    Maho NAKATA (maho)
    Marcus Lange (marcus)
    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (orw)
    Pedro Giffuni (pfg)
    Peter Junge (pj)
    Raphael Bircher (rbircher)
    Regina Henschel (regina)
    RGB.ES (rgb-es)
    Rob Weir (robweir)
    Roberto Galoppini (galoppini)
    Shen Feng Liu (liushenfeng)
    Thomas J. Frazier (yj)
    Yang Shih-Ching (imacat)
    Yong Lin Ma (mayongl)
    Yuri Dario (ydario)

If you have not provided your list yet (and especially if you think
someone is missing...)
There is no better time than now!

A.

On 9/20/2012 10:49 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> To clarify:
>
> 1) I'll put together my list of 10 on Sunday.
>
> 2) I agree with Louis that a wiki page that lists the names so far makes sense, but I
don't think it should have counts until the process is done.

> Regards,
> Dave
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 20, 2012, at 12:08 PM, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orcmid@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Dave, I'm puzzled.
>>
>> I thought this thread and the one on which nominations are being made was at the
initiative of Andrew Rist.

>> Are you and he collaborating on compilation of the results?
>>
>> It would be great if there was a single compilation of the results, it could be verified
by anyone, and there can be subsequent discussion on what to make of it, if anything.

>> - Dennis

contributors. Since votes happen very infrequently it does not add a lot of traffic to the
lists.

>> I think that process here is proceeding well. I hope to put together a list on Sunday
when I return home.

>> If a wiki is created before then perhaps it should list only names without a count.
That way we can all see if anyone is missing.