incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject [PERSONAL] My Idea from a Europe Tour
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:06:09 GMT
Hi at all

I have a bit a crazy Idea. I plane a Tour across same Countrys of
Europe, only with my floorball sick, my bicycle and my computer. The
main goal is to go from floorball club to floorball club and make a
training together. The traveling I will do all with my bicycle. The
focus is clarly on the sport activity, but I have also my notebook with
me and i am willing to promote Apache OpenOffice and the work on this
Software too. I will start in Switzerland, and than go to Germany,
Sweeden, Finnland (Sweden and Finnland are big floorball Countrys).
The main reason for this action is, to show, that a disability most not
be a handycap. I want to inspir people for sport, floorball, and at
least Apache OpenOffice.
The route is compleetly open at the moment. So if you want to invate me
as a company, university, or school, then send me a PM. Thanks a load.

Greetings Raphael