incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: [QA] Quality of bug reports and QA in bugzilla
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:25:05 GMT
2012.09.19. 14:49 keltezéssel, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann írta:
> Hi,
>
> On 19.09.2012 14:41, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

>>> I agree with Oliver, the default status should be set to UNCONFIRMED
>>> even if the reporter has canconfirm privileges. IMHO "confirmed" means
>>> "confirmed by some else".
>>>

>> I didn't checked it by myself but I agree the default should be
>> unconfirmed.
>>

> I checked it.
> With an account with canconfirm privileges "confirmed" is the default
> status.
> I agree that this needs to be changed.

I not agree fully.

In lot of cases I submit a bug found by others, submitted on forums,
checked by me before I submit a new bug.
In these case the "confirmed" could be the best deafault.

In other cases the "unconfirmed" is the best deafult value, but the
"confirmed" value, need to be selectable
to the reporters with "canconfirm rights".

Regards,
Zoltan