incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS][PMC] Proposed PMC List
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:05:47 GMT
On 9/19/12 3:56 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
> I would agree with Peter's list but would ask that Ian Lynch be considered. Here's why:
Whom do we have speaking on behalf of education and ecosystem development? As I'm not on this
list—and I'm not suggesting I ought to be—I think that someone like Ian, who's work is
so involved with OO and has been—would provide good insight into how what is done at Apache
OO affects the ecosystem as a whole.

I would first suggest that you and Ian read how the proposal of Andrew
was intended to work ;-)

And I am not sure or better don't understand the relation of your
comment to the membership in the PMC. It is not directly related to each
other and can be of course done independently.

Juergen