incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: [code] building trunk, rev. 1386983 break in setup_native
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 06:41:49 GMT
Hi Pedro,

On 18.09.2012 22:03, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

> [...]

That does not work on Windows 7 :(

The configure already break with the following message:
checking what the default STL should be... stlport
checking for STL providing headers... using system STL
configure: WARNING: using system STL. Warning, breaks your ABI compatability!
checking whether we are allowed and able to use --ccache-skip... only used on
Mac currently, skipping
checking if hash_map will be in __gnu_cxx namespace... configure: error: Can't
find hash_map. Try with --with-stlport

Best regards, Oliver.