incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From tj ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC List
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 02:37:51 GMT
Andrew, and all,

I am tremendously flattered that my name has shown up on a couple of
short lists, but (like Dennis) I am announcing my retirement from the
PMC business. PMC membership is basically a "people" job, and I am not a
"people" person. Worse, some technical skills are required to perform
certain PMC functions, and I lack those (so far). I will stick around
until graduation, in case I can help with something. After that, if the
PMC decides to allow non-members to subscribe to "private", I will.

As a committer, I will continue my work on the Mwiki, and expand my
skills. Maybe I can learn enough C++ and SVN to take a crack at some of
the Basic bugs.

/tj/