incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [code] building trunk, rev. 1386983 break in setup_native
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:16:32 GMT
Hi,

On 18.09.2012 17:54, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Hi Oliver;
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I am building trunk, rev. 1386983 on Windows in my environment and I got a build
breaker in module setup_native.
>> The build breaks in /main/setup_native/source/win32/customactions/shellextensions
- below you find my error output.

>> It looks like that the combination of boost and static stlport causes the trouble.
>> The build works fine, when I remove the usage of boost::scoped_array and the corresponding
include from /main/setup_native/source/win32/customactions/copyeditiondata.cxx.
>> It also works fine, when I force the linker to link stlport_vc71_stldebug.lib instead
of stlport_vc71_stldebug_static.lib

>> Can somebody help me to solve the problem?
>> Does somebody else experienced the same?
>>
>> Thanks in advance, Oliver.
>>

> This is very weird: I updated boost and while I only run FreeBSD, the update was tested
> in Windows.
>
> Can anyone confirm the issue? I had other updates in the pipeline but I will wait
> until we are all on the same page.

Yes, it is weird.

I saw that it was tested under Windows 7

I am currently performing a complete build without having configure option
--enable-dbgutil. May be it is only the stlport_vc71_stldebug_static.lib which
causes trouble.
BTW, I had seen a couple of warnings on the build of module stlport saying
something like "duplicate symbol/declaration/? ignored". Thus, may be something
in stlport is triggering with issue.

Best regards, Oliver.