incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Fund Allocation for ApacheCon EU 2012, Germany in Nov. 2012
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:37:04 GMT
Hi Ross,

On 18.09.2012 15:53, Ross Gardler wrote:
> I've sent this to treasurer@ since it will, ultimately be the
> treasurer who signs off on any spend. I don't expect any problems,
> just making sure the specifics of the proposal don't step over any
> lines drawn by our charitable status.

Thanks for getting our treasurer involved.
I had it on my todo list to get in touch with our treasurer in order to clarify
how the money is pratical is spent in case the proposal gets accepted.

I hope that the proposal and the may be following process does not violate our
charitable status and I am looking to work together with our treasurer to keep
us on the right way.

Best regards, Oliver.