incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [DOCUMENTATION] is the "contribute" information still valid
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:26:07 GMT
On 9/17/2012 18:22, Kay Schenk wrote:
> Just a quick question since we're discussing documentation lately.
>
> I'm looking at:
>
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Contribute
>
> Are we still OK with this information?
>
> (from navigation: http://www.openoffice.org/documentation/ ->
> contributing link)
>
> I will be making a few changes to fix some broken links etc and just
> thought I'd ask

Hi, Kay,

AFAIK, the info there is mostly valid. There are some product names to
be changed a little; I would have done that, but maybe you work like I
do: having some little stuff to fix helps me to concentrate on the rest
of the text.

There are some things, like the lack of mentoring, which I wish weren't
valid, but fixing those is a much bigger problem.

HTH,
/tj/