incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DL][Website] Second draft of the new DL scripting
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:40:18 GMT

On 09/17/2012 05:54 AM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was busy another weekend to start to implement the new structure for
> the DL scripting. The new webpages are accessible only here (as long as
> they are not published):
>
> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/new/index.html
> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/new/other.html
>
> Some notes before you start with checking out:
>
> 1.
> The latest consensus about the new directory structure on mirrors shows
> (IMHO) the following that I've used:
>
> .../<PROJECT_NAME>/<VERSION>/source/
> .../<PROJECT_NAME>/<VERSION>/binaries/<LANG>/
> .../<PROJECT_NAME>/<VERSION>/binaries/SDK/
>
> 2.
> Only the binaries are working for now. The checksum files are still
> coming form the old structure.
>
> 3.
> But they are no real binaries, just dummy test files with meaningful
> content. ;-)

ummm...I'm getting a Not Found for my "binary"....

http://people.apache.org/~marcus/aoo/3.4.1/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Linux_x86_install-rpm_en-US.tar.gz

Is this what's supposed to happen????

OK, more info...the en-GB link seems to do something but not en-US...so
maybe just a permission thing with this one file.

Generally, so far, so good.

This is definitely moving along well! :)

> Now happy testing.
>
> And don't forget to use the following webpage to support your error
> reports:
>
> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/new/analyze.html
>
> Thanks in advance for your comments.
>
> Marcus

MzK

"We never sit anything out. We are cups, constantly and quietly
  being filled.  The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and
  let the beautiful stuff out."
                          -- Ray Bradbury, "Zen in the Art of Writing"