incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC List
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:30:08 GMT
One thing I think it is important to point out is that this is not a
proposal for the 'Final PMC' as in the ONLY ten I think belong on the PMC.
This approach is to have everyone give up their nomination list 10
worthy community members.  Assuming all the lists are not identical -
the final list should be a more full representation of the project.

Someone had to go first - I offered my neck...

A.