incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <>
Subject [DISCUSS]: AOO 3.4.1 reflection and lessons learned
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:24:17 GMT

AOO 3.4.1 was our second release and I would like to do some reflection
of the past and especially the hot phase in the end where we tried to
finalize the version. Things that were not so good and that can and
should be improved in the future. I am looking for general remarks and
feedback from people who were involved in this release process and who
were affected in one or the other way.

I would like to start first with some brainstorming and have created a
wiki page [1] to collect the outcome of this brainstorming and
reflection. This will hopefully help us to avoid mistakes for future
releases. It can hopefully also help to identify gaps that we have and
where we should focus a little bit more to close these gaps.

View raw message