incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Klaus Doerbecker <>
Subject error at installing OpenOffice 3.4.1
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 15:47:11 GMT
Dear experts,

I had Apache OpenOffice 3.4 on my computer and it worked.

Then I downloaded the (German) version 3.4.1 but the installation
produced an error (see appendix).

I visited the registry and examined the Berechtigungen (rights) of the
entry 4C552FD3.... and its higher levels, Windows, Software.

But all Berechtigungen were o.k., that is Vollzugriff (full access) for
klaus (Charo\klaus) and
Administratoren (Charo\Administratoren)

I did/tried the installation of the new OpenOffice with klaus (with
administrator rights).

Now I neither have the old version nor the new one.

Could you help me, please.

Klaus Doerbecker