incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Clipart library
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 03:21:37 GMT
Hi,

Joost wrote somewhere in this thread that SVG dropped to the gallery is
converted to bitmap formats. I checked this and it is not true.

When using a SVG from the gallery and svaing the document, I checked the
SVG embedded into the ODF format - it's exactly (byte by byte) the
original SVG I was dropping to the gallery.

Works as intended/expected.