incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Clipart library
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:35:33 GMT
Hi Ian,

Ian Lynch schrieb:
> On 12 September 2012 17:52, Juergen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Am Mittwoch, 12. September 2012 um 08:42 schrieb Armin Le Grand:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> just wanted to mention: I just tried it out, SVG graphics can now be
>>> part of the existing gallery due to the added SVG import support. D&D
>>> SVG into gallery theme works like a charm. Thus, all SVG cliparts can be
>>> added to whatever form of clipart extension/builtin.
>>>

>> this is very nice, thanks for the info
>
> I tried to drag an odg drawing into the gallery and it didn't work.
> That seems strange. I expected odg would be the first filetype to be
> accepted - am I missing something? (ok don't say a brain ;-) )

What do you try? I don't understand "drag an odg drawing into the gallery".

If you have a Draw document opened and drag an object (oval, star,
3D-scene) from the edit window to the gallery, that should work without
problems.

Or do you try to drag an odg-document from your file manager to the
gallery? I would not expect, that it works, because it is a complete
document and not only the part, which contains a single object.

Kind regards
Regina