incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From David Ludovino <david.ludov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [www] OptionsPageDemo example missing
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:51:49 GMT
> The "broken" link is the one in
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Samples/Java/Office/OptionsPageDemo
> , right?
Yes, that one. And the link named "Download Netbeans Project
"OptionsPageDemo"" pointing to
http://api.openoffice.org/files/documents/22/4401/OptionsPageDemo.zip at
the bottom of the page is also broken.

> $ svn export
> http://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/contrib/sdk/examples/java/OptionsPageDemo
>
> works for me. If it works for you too, we can correct the wiki page.
Thanks! It works for me too.

> Note: svn.services.openoffice.org is not part of the current (Apache)
> infrastructure and is not the official SVN repository, so I don't know
> how long it will be maintained. Perhaps we have a copy archived on the
> Apache infrastructure, I didn't check.
Yeah that's why it didn't occur to me to change the protocol for the svn
export. I though that repo was already dead. On the Apache
infrastructure I could find no reference to the OptionsPageDemo.

Regards and thanks again for the help,
David