incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [www] OptionsPageDemo example missing
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:30:27 GMT
David Ludovino wrote:
> I'm developing an OOO extension and would like to add an options page to
> it. The Developer's Guide has a section dedicated to it under
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Options_Dialog
> . Though all links to the most important part, the example, are broken.

The "broken" link is the one in
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Samples/Java/Office/OptionsPageDemo
, right?

Indeed
$ svn export
svn://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/contrib/sdk/examples/java/OptionsPageDemo
fails, but forcing the protocol to http
$ svn export
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/contrib/sdk/examples/java/OptionsPageDemo
works for me. If it works for you too, we can correct the wiki page.

Note: svn.services.openoffice.org is not part of the current (Apache)
infrastructure and is not the official SVN repository, so I don't know
how long it will be maintained. Perhaps we have a copy archived on the
Apache infrastructure, I didn't check.

Regards,
   Andrea.