incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Netbeans integration with OpenOffice.org3.4.0
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 02:20:11 GMT
Mangesh,

On 09/10/2012 08:25 AM, Shukla, Mangesh wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>     Thanks for the update.
>
> Regards
> Mangesh

in the Update center for Netbeans7.2. Any help on getting this will be highly appreciated.

>> there is work ongoing on the plugin and probably Carl can give an
>> update about the current status. Once this update work is done we can
>> try to reach out to the NetBeans guys to make the plugin again
>> available via their update center.
>>
>> Juergen
>>

> See this page:
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration
>
> There is working alpha version linked to there.
>
> I have a newer version I can update this evening US EST.
>
> I'll post back on this thread when I've uploaded it.
>
> @Juergen
> After I've uploaded it. I thought I would tag it v3.0.0 What is the procedure for this?
Review first? lazy consensus?

> Best regards,
> Carl

I have updated the wiki page:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration
to include what I've called the 3.0.0.beta version.

This page has a link to a 3.0.0.beta file you can download for convenience.

I have tagged the 3.0.0.beta in SVN

Due to the nbm file containing jars from the Netbeans distribution that
may not be under Apache license, I also added instructions for checking
out this from SVN and building in Netbeans and installing the plugin to
Netbeans.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

Best regards,
Carl