incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <c...@codebuilders.net>
Subject Re: Netbeans integration with OpenOffice.org3.4.0
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:35:58 GMT
Hi,

I have been working on it when I have a chance.

On 09/10/2012 06:06 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 9/10/12 10:30 AM, Shukla, Mangesh wrote:
>> Hi ,
>>     I am new to this forum and OpenOffice development as well.
>> I would like to know by when the Netbeans 7.2 plugin for OpenOffice.org3.4.0, will
be available.
>> I am trying to run the SDK samples and cant' see the OpenOffice.org3.4 plugin in
the Update center for Netbeans7.2. Any help on getting this will be highly appreciated.

> there is work ongoing on the plugin and probably Carl can give an update
> about the current status. Once this update work is done we can try to
> reach out to the NetBeans guys to make the plugin again available via
> their update center.
>
> Juergen

See this page:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration

There is working alpha version linked to there.

I have a newer version I can update this evening US EST.

I'll post back on this thread when I've uploaded it.

@Juergen
After I've uploaded it. I thought I would tag it v3.0.0
What is the procedure for this? Review first? lazy consensus?

Best regards,
Carl