incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netbeans integration with OpenOffice.org3.4.0
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:06:07 GMT
On 9/10/12 10:30 AM, Shukla, Mangesh wrote:
> Hi ,
>    I am new to this forum and OpenOffice development as well.
> I would like to know by when the Netbeans 7.2 plugin for OpenOffice.org3.4.0, will be
available.
> I am trying to run the SDK samples and cant' see the OpenOffice.org3.4 plugin in the
Update center for Netbeans7.2. Any help on getting this will be highly appreciated.

there is work ongoing on the plugin and probably Carl can give an update
about the current status. Once this update work is done we can try to
reach out to the NetBeans guys to make the plugin again available via
their update center.

Juergen