incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Max Merbald <max.merb...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Email.............
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 12:15:15 GMT
Hi,

you may want to use Thunderbird for a mail program. I've been using it
for years without problems. You'll get it for free on the Mozilla homepage.

Max

Am 09.09.2012 04:12, schrieb jim smith:
> Hello,
> I’ve got to tell you, Open Office is the best office software ever. I used MS OFFICE
for 9 years, but that because of OUTLOOK. But now my OUTLOOK is corrupt I can’t use it anymore
so I’m using my Open Office now. 1 question, will you ever have a email program to add on
the Open Office? If you need a Beta tester for an email program I’d be happy to volunteer.
But I guess about 10 million other people would to. I know a lot of people who switched from
MS Office to Open Office.