incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject [Bugzilla ADMINS] Remove the "MySQL Connector/OOo" from bugzilla
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 11:17:31 GMT
Hi,

As part of the moving of MySQL native sdbc driver from AOO to
AOO-extras: http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/aoo-my-sdbc/
I reviewed all bugs relating to native driver, closed as wontfix here,
all unconfirmed or confirmed bugs with related to native driver.

During the review process I removed the "MySQL Connector/OOo" label and
set as none, if the bug was connected to other part of AOO Base, and not
connected the MySQL native driver.

Created new issues on AOO-extras which I found as not solved: See issues
from 2 to 6:
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/aoo-my-sdbc/issues/list

Now I finished this work,  "MySQL Connector/OOo" needs to make
unselectable when you submiting a new bug.

Please do it.

Thanks,
Zoltan