incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From tj ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Volunteers needed to pickup some tasks
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 20:50:09 GMT
On 9/8/2012 12:01, David McKay wrote:

> On 08/09/12 06:50, Rob Weir wrote:
>> I'm raising my focus a little in this project to look more into some
>> larger ecosystem opportunities. As part of this change in focus I'll
>> have less time to deal with day-to-day operational aspects of the
>> project. So I'd like to shed some responsibilities and I hope there
>> are volunteers able or willing to learn to pick up the following:
>>
>> 1. List moderation. I intend to stop moderating dev, users, marketing,
>> qa and private.
>>
>> 2. Bugzilla Admin
> I can probably help out on this item, if someone can send me some
> details of what is involved/expected (I have been a Bugzilla admin as
> part of a paid role in a previous job).
>
> Dave.

Hi, Dave,

I remember your previous posts on this, and your help will be very
welcome. I am totally ignorant of the underlying code, so as a BZ admin
I stick to the little day-to-day stuff: adding privileges or deleting
too-personal attachments. Others are of course welcome to do those, too;
if I don't "know" somebody from the list, I generally wait three days
(lazy consensus) and add privileges if nobody objects.

Some of the larger things which have been done by others (including Rob)
involve adding fields or groups, and adding values to field lists (e.g.
"3.4.1" to the version options).

If you are not already an admin, let me know your BZ id.

/tj/