incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: [EXT] MySQL SDBC Connector
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 06:20:43 GMT
Hi Ariael,

Hi Li Feng Wang,

I tested on win7 32bit with localhost no problems for me with this
connector.
Can connect create and use queries, forms, etc.
I connected to Mysql 5.1 and 5.5 servers.

2012.09.07. 5:09 keltezéssel, Ariel Constenla-Haile írta:
> Hi Li Feng Wang,
>
> On Fri, Sep 07, 2012 at 10:26:57AM +0800, Li Feng Wang wrote:
>> I test it on Windows XP 32bits, just connect to local MySQL directly.  It
>> have no crash.
> thanks for testing it :)
>
>> But it list all databases, not only my specified database name. I don't
>> know whether it is a existing issue.
> I couldn't find an issue number, but it's reproducible with Oracle's
> build from http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/mysql_connector
I'm not find it, may be it is not there, but you can search for MySQL
native driver development information and known bugs on wiki:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Database/Drivers/MySQL_Native
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Database/Drivers/MySQL_Native/Overview
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Database/Drivers/MySQL_Native/Beta/Known_Issues
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Database/Drivers/MySQL_Native/Known_Problems

> It's strange that the extension is not listed on bugzilla when you
> select Product: extensions. The extension is listed on MySQL site
> http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/ so maybe bugs where reported
> there... I'll have to investigate.
Bugzilla you can search for mysql connector issues in "advanced search"
select  database connection in product field,
then you can select  "MySQL Connector/OOo"  in component field.
Regards,
Zoltan