incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] fixing the Win build
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 16:13:34 GMT

On 9/6/2012 5:20 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 06.09.2012 01:27, Andrew Rist wrote:
>>
>> requesting help debugging the win build.
>> there are now 4 modules not building:
>>
>>   * extensions
>>
>> -http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/win/main/extensions/wntmsci12.pro/misc/logs/source.activex.main.txt

>>   * helpcontent2
>> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/win/main/helpcontent2/wntmsci12.pro/misc/logs/util.scalc.txt

>> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/win/main/helpcontent2/wntmsci12.pro/misc/logs/util.simpress.txt

>>   * sd
>>
>> -http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/win/main/sd/wntmsci12.pro/misc/logs/util.txt

>>   * ucb -
>>
>> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/win/main/ucb/wntmsci12.pro/misc/logs/source.ucp.webdav.txt

> This looks like that module /ext_libaries/serf/ is not built as
> include file "serf.h" is coming from this module.
> Andrew, can you check, if module /ext_libaries/serf/ is built?
> May be, we should switch the Windows buildbot also to 'SVN
> mode="copy"' in order to always start with a clean source tree.
This is unfortunately not that straight forward.  As the build runs
under cygwin on Windows, it is kind of a unix build on windows. This
means we have to run everything in a cygwin shell, including the svn
check out.  If we run the standard buildbot SVN command, the tree is
checked out with windows style line endings, which in turn breaks the
build.  Thus, if we are to do this, we will need to manually create SVN
"copy" mode with a 'svn co' to an alternate directory, followed by a
'rsync -a --delete'.

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group