incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: board report for Sept. 20, 2012
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 21:29:04 GMT
Sorry, when I'm a bit late with this.

Not that it makes a real difference. But in the March and June report it
was named "OpenOffice (was OpenOffice.org)". Now it's again
"OpenOffice.org".

Furthermore, I don't like the formulation

"We expect to graduate in the next quarter."

Maybe it's because I'm not a native speaker but for me it sounds like
too much demanding. A sentence like "We plan and work to fulfill
graduation in the next quarter." fits much better.

Of course, my 2 ct.

Marcus