incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: board report for Sept. 20, 2012
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 21:01:38 GMT

> Minor correction:
>
> The proposal is at <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012>
> down the list of reports in their alphabetical order.
>

>   - Dennis

yes, thanks for the correction Dennis and for forging ahead with this Dave.

the wiki at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2012+Sept before it is moved
to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2012 on Wednesday.

> The report has been moved to the incubator wiki. Please let us know if you think anything
should be edited.

> Regards,
> Dave
>
> [ ... ]

MzK

"We never sit anything out. We are cups, constantly and quietly
  being filled.  The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and
  let the beautiful stuff out."
                          -- Ray Bradbury, "Zen in the Art of Writing"