incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate code in module binfilter [was: Re: svn commit: r1379349 - in /incubator/ooo/trunk/main: offapi/com/sun/star/sheet/ offapi/type_reference/ oox/inc/oox/xls/ oox/source/xls/ sc/inc/ sc/source/core/data/ sc/source/core/tool/ sc/source/filte
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 08:10:27 GMT
Hi,

On 04.09.2012 03:42, Lei Wang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So we have plan to remove import/export code from application
> modules(sw,sc,sd...) and implement import/export function in binfilter. Is
> there any document about this feature? What's the current status ?

There is a misunderstanding.
The module binfilter contains the needed code to import/export legacy binary
StarOffice file format in order to remove this code from the main code base.
Module binflter is more or less a dead module, which hopefully can be removed in
some future major version.

Best regards, Oliver.