incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion/Review Request] The MSO Word interoperability issues solution on page border
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 09:16:39 GMT
Hi

On 29.08.2012 11:51, Fan Zheng wrote:
> Hi, Community:
>
> Inside AOO Writer, there are some MSO Word interoperability issues on the
>   page border stuff.
>
> After the first step investigation, something show that it is not a simple
> or defect level work, so I wrote a document about the issue and possible
> solution on it, and post into Wiki. Here is the link:
>
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/MSInteroperability/PageBorder
>
> For you discuss and review, thanks for your kindly comments and supporting.

very good analysis and presentation of the results and conclusion.

I have added some background information about the Apache OpenOffice model
regarding page margin and page border to the wiki page.

I am looking forward to the corresponding changes in our Microsoft Word
import/export filter component. I am volunteering to review the changes when
they are available.

Best regards, Oliver.