incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Juergen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build svtools with debug
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 18:09:12 GMT

Am Mittwoch, 26. September 2012 um 18:43 schrieb Pedro Giffuni:
> Juergen;

see Armins mail

> > Please explain where exactly your problem is to do the work on a branch.
> >

> Please, when we have identified the breakage cause and iff it's clear it
> was my update I will be glad to revert it. I really need evidence though,
> the changes were thoroughly tested and you cannot ask me to revert it
> based on Rob's sudden's feelings about it.

it seems that you don't get my point and I was not clear enough. I am not interested in this
specific case but more in a general agreement how we can address such problems.

> If I do have to revert it then I will simply drop it. It works fine here. and
> I don't have anything to fix.

Mmh, I am sure you don't mean this serious and I hope I made already clear that I wanted address
this more general. You shouldn't feel attacked personally and if you do so please apologize.

Juergen