incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "zheng.easyfan" <zheng.easy...@gmail.com>
Subject 回复: Re: can ooo's write export swf file?
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2012 15:12:35 GMT

As far as I know, the AOO Presentation has (or had have, which I am not pretty sure currently)
the function that could export a slide into a SWF file. But the AOO Writer, I am sorry that
not support what you want.
Just for my curiosity, may I ask what kind of using scenario you are facing, that makes you
want to use such function?

已从三星手机发送Mechtilde <ooo@mechtilde.de> 写道:-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED
MESSAGE-----

Hello,

Am 22.09.2012 15:58, schrieb jianlizhao:
> Hello my friend:
>
> I ask you some question:
>
> 1) Can ooo's write export swf file format?

Why do you want a document in such an old file format which isn't
ISO-Standard?

> 2) Can I use extension implement this feature?

Kind regards