incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: "Restore Windows" bug on OS X Lion & Mountain Lion
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 17:15:01 GMT
A force quit is SIGKILL, so I would assume that it will create
a whole bunch of inconsistencies...

>>> http://osxdaily.com/2011/07/18/disable-mac-os-x-lion-resume-window-restore/
>>> for details.
>>>
>>  I have it enabled. Do you mean it can be reproduced by shutting down
>> the system with a running AOO instance and restart it?
>>
>> Juergen
>
> I don't have Lion so I can't test myself. One report stated the bug occurs after shutting
down system while AOO is running.

> A couple of others stated that the bug is always reproducible AOO is force quit. I don't
recall if they shut down the system after the force quit or if they just attempted to re-open
AOO.

> I have been following this August 2011 when the first report of the problem on http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php
>
> --
>
> Larry I. Gusaas
> Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
> Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
> "An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard
Varese