incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: LICENSE text in the user interface
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:30:44 GMT
Hi Joost,

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 09:28:41PM +0200, Joost Andrae wrote:
> Hi,
> a side note: IANAL, but in some countries legal texts have to be
> translated (eg. in France). Means, if you change something witin
> this area you have to accept this requirement.

Thanks for the information, I wasn't aware of that requirement. The
LICENSE and the NOTICE are included without translation, so this leaves
only the README, which is actually translated; the HTML version could be
displayed in the default system browser.

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message