incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CODE] gmake and AOO build system
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:21:15 GMT
Hi *,

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:56:32PM +0200, Andre Fischer wrote:
> >I put the patch up at
> >http://people.apache.org/~arist/patches/ooo-gbuild-cws-patches.tar.gz
>
> Thanks.   Do you know whether these patches can be applied without
> further changes?
>
> I just looked at some of the patch files and found some new files that
> introduce the old Oracle/GPL license header.  At least this had to be
> changed.

At this point, wouldn't it be simpler if we create a branch, and Andrew,
as Oracle representative, commits the patches? Then, everyone willing to
contribute to include the code on trunk, can check it out and help
fixing things on the platform they work.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina