incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: Hi, AOO 3.4.1 build breaks in Windows XP
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:29:51 GMT

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 10:51:16AM +0530, tapas wrote:
> Hi Schrieb/ALL,
> I also put same things. But I am facing build problem to build it in
> windows.

note that I've just followed the building guide to set up the
environment, and it worked with:

* MS Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition
* MS Driver Kit 7 (for ATL/ActiveX)
* cygwin set up with on Saturday (no idea
  what version will it be, I assume the latest)

> Could please send me atleast below things:
> 1) configure command

> 2) cygwin version

I assume the latest, downloaded on Saturday, set up following the
instructions on the building guide.

> 3) out put of configure command in cygwin shell

I didn't save that, but there is the log:

> 4) svn revision number of your source tree

rev. 1389156 as the binaries you can find there

> 5) contents of cygwin path variable in cygwin shell.

*before* sourcing

echo $PATH

After sourcing PATH is set to the value exported in that

> 6) file produced by your configure command

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message