incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] 3.5, 4.0, fixpack, milestone build...
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:13:46 GMT
On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 07:56:26AM -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> Maybe also start a "release notes" page on the wiki.  Whenever a new
> feature or important bug fix is added to the trunk also add something
> to the release notes.   If something can be show with a "before and
> after" screen shot, include that.  This might be easier than waiting
> until the end to prepare the release notes.

We should come back to the old days, where there was a clear separation
between RC and Dev. Snapshot, see ooo-site/content/development/releases/
for example
http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/DEV300m106_snapshot.html

I also think we should bring the Dev. Snapshot page back home, I'll try
to make a design with a left side bar, à la
http://www.openoffice.org/product/ and http://www.openoffice.org/why/
so that the download page (the forth, orange item) points to the same
site.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile