incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject [BUILD] Running archived version on Windows 7
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 15:52:38 GMT
Hi *,

I was trying to run the archived version (a zip file with the
full AOO installation, does not require to install anything system
wide), and fails to start on Windows 7 64 bits, it shows the splash
screen, but a few second, and it "crashes" (Win 7 shows an error box).
I tried moving the folder to different places, but it does not work.

Strangely, if I use the installer, the installed version works. And the
archived version works fine on Windows XP 32 bits.

Can anyone reproduce it?

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile