incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD] atlthunk
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 15:02:11 GMT
On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 04:36:42PM +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi Ariel,
>
> addition:
> I have set
>  --disable-activex \

Yes, look at my previous mail. Don't disable activex nor atl. I kept
them in a combo with the -o in

    if test "$DISABLE_ATL" = "TRUE" -o "$DISABLE_ACTIVEX" = "TRUE"; then
            AC_MSG_RESULT([ATL/MFC disabled])
    else

I guess you only what to build the embedded object support, does it work
with activex disabled? Never tried this before.
In case it works, the logic of configure can be changed, to check for
ATL/MFC if either atl or activex are enabled. It would mean changing the
-o by an -a, by can try it right now if it works.

if test "$DISABLE_ATL" = "TRUE" -a "$DISABLE_ACTIVEX" = "TRUE"; then

It would mean:

If ATL is disabled AND ActiveX is disabled Then
    Both are disable, then ATL/MFC is disabled, we don't ckeck it
Else
    check ATL and MFC
    If the check fails Then
        Disable both ATL and ActiveX (as far as I could understand, they
        both depend on ATL/MFC)
    End If
End If

Regards