incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Extension]Task panel/ sidebar view
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:57:02 GMT
Hi Jürgen, Dali,

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 11:28:00AM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 9/19/12 10:12 AM, Dali Liu wrote:
> > Dear all,
> > I know that we can add a customized panel to Task Panel of presentation by
> > a extension.
> > Is there any ways that can let me add the similar customized panel to
> > document and spreadsheet?
> >
> > Another words, is there any ways that can let me add a customized side
> > panel to document and spreadsheet by extension?
> >

> The task panel is not limited to presentations you can use it in the
> context for all applications. Let me check if I can find an example ...

A while ago I moved the example from sfx2/workben/custompanel/ (where it
was left in an unbuildable state after gbuild migration) to the SDK:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/odk/examples/cpp/custompanel/
(unfortunately, for Java-only extensions developers, it's written in C++)

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina