incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [EXT] MySQL SDBC Connector
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 09:10:03 GMT

Hi Mechtilde,

On Sat, Sep 08, 2012 at 10:38:42AM +0200, Mechtilde wrote:
> thanks for the good job.
>
> So it is possible to use further the mysql-connector.
>
> Can you also publish the source code for the connector.
> Then other people are also able to distribute it.

I'm working on it, I have to investigate if a can let the license header
we use in AOO (I also added it to the files I added). I've just enabled
the "Source" tab on the project, it can be cloned with:

git clone https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/aoo-my-sdbc/

A source tarball will have to wait until I solve this license thing, and
write the readme, notice, license, etc., and the extension is ready to
be release (it isn't still ready for a release).

If anyone is willing to contribute with code, qa, bug report, please
send me a note (you will need a google account).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina