incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <rabas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers needed to pickup some tasks
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:56:33 GMT
On Sep 10, 2012, at 11:32 AM, TJ Frazier <tjfrazier@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> On 9/9/2012 12:25, David McKay wrote:

>>> Great, thank you. I'm on vacation right now and away from home, so my
>>> access to email and the net are sporadic. Thanks for the inclusion to
>>> BZ Admin.
>>>>
>> I just checked and I do indeed have admin rights. Is there a list
>> somewhere of things that need doing, or do they arrive in an ad-hoc
>> fashion? And is there a list of the BZ admins so we all know who the
>> others are?
>>
>> Dave.
>
> Things-to-do have been just trickling in, at a low rate, maybe 1 per week. Last week
was really busy: 4 requests! :-) If the volume picks up, we might discuss some more formal
list arrangement.

Note that there is a BZ admin area in our Bugzilla. Admin-related
requests can be entered there, though I was probably the only one who
did this regularly. But the workflow tracking might be useful.