incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: board report for Sept. 20, 2012
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 21:46:28 GMT
Hi,

On Sep 5, 2012, at 2:29 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> Sorry, when I'm a bit late with this.

Not too late. The mentors have not signed off and the IPMC takes at least a week to review.

> Not that it makes a real difference. But in the March and June report it was named "OpenOffice
(was OpenOffice.org)". Now it's again "OpenOffice.org".

Done. Officially in the Incubator records we are OpenOffice.org, but podling name changes
are not uncommon.

> Furthermore, I don't like the formulation
>
> "We expect to graduate in the next quarter."
>
> Maybe it's because I'm not a native speaker but for me it sounds like too much demanding.
A sentence like "We plan and work to fulfill graduation in the next quarter." fits much better.

I changed to "We are working to fulfill graduation requirements in the next quarter."

> Of course, my 2 ct.

Worth more than that.

Regards,
Dave