incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build svtools and sw with debug
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:27:23 GMT
Hi Oliver;

----- Original Message -----

> I can confirm that an PRO build (_not_ using configure option --enable-dbgutil)
> with DEBUG=yes breaks in module sw.
> To fix this build breaker you need to add link library stl into library swd - a
> similar change as the one which Armin made in module svtools.
>
> I NON-PRO build (using configure option --enable-dbgutil) without DEBUG works
> fine.
>
> I had just started a NON-PRO build with DEBUG=yes - I will provide the build
> results later.
>

> Best regards, Oliver.

The big question here, at least for me, is why a boost update causes trouble
to stlport and why it only affects Windows.

Looking around, the update didn't include normalizing all the headers. I
fixed that in r1391078, but it would surprise me if it has any real effect:
in theory we are not (yet) using the new headers.

Pedro.