incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build svtools with debug
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 15:47:31 GMT
Hi Juergen;

----- Original Message -----
> From: Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com>
>
> I don't really share your view here and having Windows not buildable
> with debug is a clear no go for me.
> You seems to be interested in updating the boost library (which is good)
> but not interested to solve the upcoming problems in a way that are
> acceptable for all others who concentrate on other important stuff.

I never said I am not interested in solving the problems. At this time
the buildbot is broken due to many other unrelated issues and it's not
clear it was my change that caused the reported issue. I am just trying
to point out where things could've gone wrong.

Please note that many people did Windows (and linux and MacOSX)
builds just fine with the new boost. There was a problem similar to the
one recently reported that was fixed by orw@ but, from what we
discussed, there was no need to revert the boost update (and yes, I
did offer to revert it then).

This said... I am sorry but I don't do Windows and I can't help really
help there beyond trivial fixes.

Pedro.