incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [code] building trunk, rev. 1386983 break in setup_native
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:01:00 GMT
Hi,

>>  On 19.09.2012 04:50, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>>>  Hi again;
>>>
>>>  I tried something in revision 1387438: basically I preserved some
>>>  configuration changes from the previous patchset.
>>>

>>  Thanks
>>  I will try.
>>

> The build with --enable-dbgutil still breaks in setup_native.

I did a small cleanup of the FreeBSD specific patch but sadly,
I am afraid I ran out of my Windows-fu :(.

I found this
http://cubicspot.blogspot.com/2007/06/solving-pesky-lnk2005-errors.html

I think it may be something really simple, but we need a Windows
expert here.

It would be really sad to have to revert the update so I hope someone
steps in!

Pedro.