incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: do we need openoffice-3-rc port for FreeBSD?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 04:08:14 GMT

----- Original Message -----

> Hi Pedro and *
>
> As branche AOO340 for Apache OpenOffice exists, so do we need
> /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-3-RC
> again? we need it for smooth integration for 3.4.2 etc.
> Still I'm delaying because difference between 3.4.1 and 3.4.0
> (in terms of building; not by playing Angry Birds).
>
> Currently we have:
> /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-3-devel (just head)
> /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-3 (waiting for update to 3.4.1)

I think it's fine as it is: the AOO34 branch is untouched since
the last 5 weeks, and it's not clear we will have a 3.4.2 Release
any time soon. I am personally focused on 3.5 nowadays.

Things would probably be easier if we had a FreeBSD buildbot
though but that is also too much trouble for the time being.

Pedro.

ps. Maho's ability in Angry Birds is not to be underestimated. ;)