incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC List
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:36:44 GMT
Hi Andrew;

Thank you for starting this issue again.

I tend to agree that the list is too short but I do understand that the idea
behind the process is precisely that other people make their own lists
and we can start building a list of people that we all trust 100%.

This is certainly a more friendly approach to that of kicking out
people not everyone trusts for some reason or another.

Perhaps a not too orthogonal discussion is.. do we want to graduate
before ApacheCon?

Pedro.