incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][PMC] Proposed PMC List
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 17:49:07 GMT
To clarify:

1) I'll put together my list of 10 on Sunday.

2) I agree with Louis that a wiki page that lists the names so far makes sense, but I don't
think it should have counts until the process is done.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 20, 2012, at 12:08 PM, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orcmid@apache.org> wrote:

> Dave, I'm puzzled.
>
> I thought this thread and the one on which nominations are being made was at the initiative
of Andrew Rist.

> Are you and he collaborating on compilation of the results?
>
> It would be great if there was a single compilation of the results, it could be verified
by anyone, and there can be subsequent discussion on what to make of it, if anything.

> - Dennis

Since votes happen very infrequently it does not add a lot of traffic to the lists.

> I think that process here is proceeding well. I hope to put together a list on Sunday
when I return home.

> If a wiki is created before then perhaps it should list only names without a count. That
way we can all see if anyone is missing.