incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [User Docs] What do we as a community want for user documentation or AOO
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 19:39:20 GMT
+1 on JFDI (though declare yourself to wrap-up the [User Docs] thread.

+1 on Project Blog post

and have fun

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith N. McKenna [mailto:keith.mckenna@comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:21
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [User Docs] What do we as a community want for user documentation or AOO

[ ... ]

As a process engineer I appreciate that; all overhead does is add to the
cost with often minimal benefit. After a fairly decent night sleep and
some further reflection I had though that it might be better to cancel
the request for lazy consensus and just forge ahead.

[ ... ]

I agree that the nitty gritty of getting it done will be the more
difficult part. I have some ideas that still need some fleshing out. A
project blog post sounds like an interesting recruiting idea.

[ ... ]