incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS][PMC] Proposed PMC List
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:43:25 GMT
Did you mean to do this on the [PMC] Proposed PMC List thread, not the [DISCUSS] thread?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Lynch [mailto:ianrlynch@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 09:22
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS][PMC] Proposed PMC List

Ok, Andrew persuaded me ;-)

Andre Fischer (af)
Andrea Pescetti (pescetti)
Andrew Rist (arist)
Armin Le Grand (alg)
Donald P. Harbison (dpharbison)
J├╝rgen Schmidt (jsc)
Kazunari Hirano (khirano)
Louis Suarez-potts (louis)
Marcus Lange (marcus)
Peter Junge (pj)

But I can think of several others that really could/should be
included. I was trying to get some sort of balance, nationally and by
expertise but might well have failed miserably ;-) Some of it is
simply down to knowing some people better than others.

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

Wales.